Is your organisation ready for IPv6?
Delivered by network experts with extensive field experience, the IPv6 Readiness Assessment provides a complete view of the state of your network’s IPv6 readiness. This is done by conducting a thorough evaluation of your network hardware devices and applications. My6 experts will document and identify areas of concern that will help you understand the gaps that could affect a successful migration.
We can assist in the design, integration, and coordinated deployment of your IPv6 network and deliver a plan that can help you transition to an IPv6 network, identify and define the transition approach, and recommend transition mechanisms to ease your implementation.
The My6 Advantage:
- Our network experts have extensive field experience and exposure to various IPv6 scenarios
- Our recommendations contain multi-vendor hardware and software releases that help in making the right migration decisions
Our Service Offerings:
My6’ IPv6 capability assessment involves a complete review of your network for IPv6 readiness and identifies the gaps that may affect a successful transition.
We provide a strong base for design, integration and coordinated deployment of your IPv6 network. We help you identify and define the approach and recommend interoperability mechanisms to ease your implementation.
Our assessment will involve the following:
- Automated network discovery of identified networks
- Validation of all devices and software with current inventory records
- Determination of device functions and its IPv6 readiness
- Identification of IPv6 training requirements
We will also address the following:
- The need for adding node
- Checklists and upgrade tasks prepared for Nodes within infrastructure
- The best suited approach and recommendations for both hardware and software
- Guidelines for implementation engineers for the recommended tasks
- Tests for Implemented and commissioned tasks
- Functions of current network components and services and recommendations with respect to the findings
- Reduced time in gathering and assessing the data necessary to create an IPv6 transition plan
- Assessment of current state of infrastructure with gaps for IPv6 adoption
- Assessment of IPv6 compliance
- Estimation of the total cost of IPv6 adoption including hardware, software, resources and training requirements
- Dedicated team of network engineers for a seamless transition to IPv6